<body>


Photobucket


NABILA/VALENSI


Photobucket


FRIENDS/NOT/FOES



Jocelyn*
Nadia**
Kham
Lela


TIME/MACHINE



SAY/IT/TO/MY/FACE


follow penguinn at http://twitter.com






Sunday, July 24, 2005

My weekend was fabulous.
For me at least.
Cos I did some shoppping!

Saturday I had dinner at Novena square &bought some stuff. More like stuff that I didnt need.
Apparently I bought this adidas racerback to wear when I go jogging in like 10 years time! I wanted black but I ended up buying one in white and I dont know why :)


Initially I didnt want to believe this "PAINLESS" crap but it really does work. So yeah! Worth the money&time. Satisfaction guranteed.

Today,I wanted to go to J8 to catch the School Of Rock semi-finals to watch ahem*ahem* perform but skipped it due to prediction that thoussands of minahs&mats will be there. Sobsob
See Ya in 4 months my sweet lil rocker dude.That is,if god willing. So please,please,please,please to the one above lemmi meet my long time pretty boy and before I forget make him speak to me,like the last occasion althou it was just a smile & stupid short crap talk that led to me sleeping & dream about him for the whole week after that (lmao).It was still sweet of him to take initiative =))) Whatever it is, his still a fuckass jerk-I RMBER WHAT YOU DID TO ME WHEN I WAS A KIDDO.your stupid pranks will stay right in my mind. Okay so back to today,I didnt wanna stay at home I followed my mom to Geylang.(nice place huh.) But grocery shopping I like! This week has just been my week,bad things turned good.Good things turned great. (0kay this is where I start crappin) Tomorrow is the day! Oral at bishan park. The school well known for its melayu paradise.But,but,but not forgetting that cute guy that I always take the bus with early in the morning with.Hopefully I get to see him cos he also has this really cute malay friend.He's malay but very the cheena.So I have 2 to look out for.jeez what am I doin? Whatever it is,Pray for my oral tomorrow.pray that it goes on well.

Before I end todays entry:
Usually this guy is ugly but I found 2 pictures of him which is kinda cute.Here goes,Edison for you;




Thats all for today.Until then,Love*


dontspeakhardtoexplain at 9:42 PM